Welcome to my world...come hang out and have a little fun!



Tuesday, May 3, 2011

There goes my hero...

  Hey girls, let's shout a hip, hip, hooray for the good men out there!  Let's give props to the guy who will go out there and give his all to love his family.  The husband that will come home and listen to endless stories about kids and school.  I mean don't we all love the guy who doesn't have a big complaint about our frizzy hair?  Let's send a shout out to the man who will come right to your son's karate class from work on an empty stomach.

  I lovingly refer to my superhero as Big Daddy.  I love his dedication and his loyalty to the family that he has been given.  I like to watch as he and the kids enter the wrestling arena most nights after dinner.  I appreciate that he tries not to complain if dinner isn't great.  Ladies, lets give thanks if you have a "big daddy"...let's try to get that flat iron out once in awhile and show him the love he deserves!

 

2 comments:

  1. I have often been impressed by your words of praise for your husband...you are a good wife mama weez...

    ReplyDelete