Welcome to my world...come hang out and have a little fun!



Friday, May 13, 2011

Did Someone Say, "Hot Date"? ...update...

  2 posts ago we discussed the impending "sleep over" in which my lovely little squirrels were venturing out beyond the tree.  I tried to tell everyone about my hot date with Big Daddy in which I was detailing the beautification process.  That post has seemed to vanish into thin air.   Today, I will give an updated version of my date night.  I was trying to decide whether I should go the route of the flat iron.  I in fact just crunched up my hair old school style and finished it off with some spray. I know what your thinking....but I really didn't look like I stepped off the set of an 80's video gone bad.  The metallic eyeshadow worked out ok but I might have been a bit pinkie, orangey in the face. Oh well, gotta give a chic credit for trying.

  The buffet was fair although I did witness a nose picking by an employee.  I might not be back for awhile.  I did get to talk Big Daddy's ear off and enjoy the time I had him to myself.  My littlest one did indeed ask to come home which worked out great since she was only next door.  I was told, she just took her little backpack and sat on the bench near the front door like she was waiting for the bus.  The other 2 were great.  One of them is actually asleep right now, a siesta after a long night's play.  I asked them today..."were you homesick? were you ok?"....the reply..."oh yeah , it was great, I wasn't sad!"  I did take their pictures with their sleeping bags and whatnot to commemorate the big day. Big for them, and me.

2 comments:

  1. You should of taken pics of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you were able to get some time alone with Big Daddy. Very important!

    ReplyDelete